Norton is a reliable and powerful security program manufactured and supplied by Symantec Corporation. It ranks among the top antiviruses for its effective defense against viruses and blocking malicious websites.
Security is one of the key concerns when choosing the right antivirus program for the computer. Norton comes with advanced virus removal and protection tools which are always up-to-date to safeguard your system against online threats including spyware, malware, ransomware, and malicious websites.
Furthermore, files and documents which are stored in the computer could be crashed by the infection from the web, which is a threat.
Windows Defender a product of Microsoft Windows is an anti-malware tool which provides real-time protection against viruses. It was first introduced by Microsoft as a complementary anti-spyware software. It has developed into full antivirus software.
However, at first Windows Defender only protected its users towards spyware. Windows Defender featured combined support for Microsoft Spy Net that allows its users to report to Microsoft directly if they smell any fishy spyware.
- Symantec Corporation developed the Norton protection program and they also distributed it.
- Norton’s suite of antivirus program that provides complete security against malware, Trojans, spyware, adware, and viruses, etc.
- Above all, for blocking abilities and its effective protection from malicious websites, Norton is known for it.
- Similarly, Microsoft Inc. developed a complementary protection program Called Windows Defender.
- It does not provide full protection towards malware, Trojans and other malicious websites. It can probably cause damage to the computer.
- Windows defender only offers real-time protection and other security threats but is not effective to provide full security to the user.
Danish Ellahi is a Symantec Norton expert has been working in the technology industry from the last 3 year. As a technical expert, he has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as norton.com/setup