Norton automatically renews if you have enabled Auto Renewal of your Norton subscription. But many people like to do the renewal manually. So, they turn off the Auto Renewal option. Follow the steps listed below to cancel the Norton Auto-Renewal.
- Ensure that you have a good internet speed & open your browser.
- Then, go to Norton.com/Setup.
- Click on Sign In button that you will find at the top-right corner of your screen. Here, you will be redirected to the Norton Sign In page.
- Then, enter your username & password in their required fields. Ensure that you use the same credentials you used to purchase your Norton product.
- Then, click on the Sign In button
- Go to the Subscription tab of your Account.
- Click on the subscription option from the drop-down list. You will see a button to turn off the Auto Renewal.
- Click on this button which automatically cancels the Antivirus Automatic Renewal.
- Then, Save the settings.
- Now you can sign out of your Norton Account.
Procedure to request Norton Antivirus Automatic Renewal Refund:
In case you don’t want the Norton services & you want to stop the services. You can make a request for a refund if you got charged because you had auto-renewal option turned on.
Norton refunds the money according to its terms & conditions. You can check all the terms & conditions on Norton.com/setup.
Contact the Norton support to get help or any details regarding the refund & Cancellation of Norton Auto-Renewal.
Note: your device will become vulnerable to threats after the expiration of your current subscription once you turn off the auto renewal.
Aamir Lone is a Symantec Norton expert has been working in the technology industry from the last 3 year. As a technical expert, he has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as norton.com/setup