Why do we need to Block Norton Antivirus Pop-Ups?
Norton comes with fixed Pop-Ups like any other security software. The main function of these pop-ups is to notify you when you are visiting infected/illegal sites or downloading suspicious programs. Although these pop-ups are helpful, it sometimes becomes irritating & frustrating for the user. But Norton comes with the feature that helps you to turn off all the pop-up notifications. You can turn these on whenever you want.
Procedure to Block Norton Antivirus Pop-up Notifications:
Follow the below given steps to stop the Norton Pop-Up notifications:
- Firstly, Open Norton Antivirus software on your Laptop/PC.
- Then Right-click on the Norton sphere.
- A menu option will appear. Click on the “Norton Internet Security” button from the Menu option.
- From the “Start” menu, Open “Norton Internet Security”
- Then, go to the “Start” menu and Click “All Programs” Option.
- Click on “Norton Internet Security”
- Again, click on the “Norton Internet Security” to get on the “Norton Internet Security” window.
- Click on “Norton AntiSpam” displayed on the left side of the “Norton Internet Security” window.
- Select & click on “Status and Settings” option.
- Then, click on disable the “Pop-up Blocking” option.
- Now, click on “Turn Off” button.
- You can disable the “Ad Blocking” feature to stop pop-ups in some versions of Norton, hence Click on to disable “Ad Blocking.”
- Here, click on “Status and Settings.”
- Now click on “Ad Blocking” option.
- Finally, click on “Turn Off” option.
By following the above simple steps you can easily block the Norton Antivirus Pop-up notifications.If you still find any difficulty, you can call the customer care for assistance or visit www.norton.com/setup
Aamir Lone is a Symantec Norton expert has been working in the technology industry from the last 3 year. As a technical expert, he has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as norton.com/setup