norton.com/setup How to login in your existing account to download your product ?
You need to visit www.Norton.com/setup. . After you have successfully logged in to your account you can start the download of your product online. If you need help with your account restoration process please call or live chat with us.
- Fill your 25 digit activation code for Norton setup. (Look for it on the card you purchased)
- Click On ‘Submit‘ button and follow the upcoming instruction.
A Norton CD or DVD is good in cases where internet connections are slow and downloading your product can be problematic. Yet, a DVD does not offer you the benefit of updating its programs and content on its own.
Steps for uninstalling Norton
- Open Start menu and search for Control Panel
- From All Programs or Programs and Features, select Add or Remove Program
- You will see list of all the programs installed on your device
- Find Norton and right-click on it to uninstall
- Visit www.norton.com/setup
- Log in to your Norton account
- If you don’t have an account, click Sign up or register to create the same
- Enter your name and other required details to create an account
- Now, download your purchased Norton product
- Read the license agreement and agree to continue
- Let the download finish!
- Double-click on the downloaded setup or run it depending upon the browser you are using. This will automatically start the installation process.
- Provide your Norton setup product key
- Hit Next and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation
- To setup your Norton subscription you will need the Norton product key
- Redeeming this product key depends upon your mode of purchase
- Open the Norton product
- Enter the product key for activation under setup section
- Enter the Norton setup product key
- Click Activate!
Bonus Tips for Hassle-free Norton Activation
- Install the latest updates of your Operating System.
- Make sure that your system meets the minimum configuration for Norton setup.
- Remove all junk and temporary files from your system.
- Make sure that you have a valid subscription of Norton security product.
- Still Confused with How to Install & setup Norton by Retail Card?